Congratulations to Tim Hoyman, The Mozart of Real Estate, recently nominated 5280 Five Star Real Estate Agent, 2015!!
Tim Hoyman’s Buyer Services:
Big News: The Denver 100 LLC wins 2015 SMDRA Diamond Circle Award. This “prestigious Diamond Circle Club Membership award goes to all of the REALTORS® whose pursuit of excellence has placed them above and beyond their peers.”
Providing more to your personalized service in buying your dream property or selling it.
- Receive current Denver housing market trends along with lots of jazzy Real Estate tips
- We offer advanced online technology putting you in “the know” of upcoming listings and pricing
- Dates and deadlines are communicated throughout the buying/selling process
- You won’t miss a beat with our personally screened service providers “Denver Home Run Team”
- Trusted contacts in the Title and Mortgage industry for smooth transactions
- Locate your finely tuned dream home with affordable payments at your fingertips with our automated search engine home finder
- Ask us about our Exclusive Marketing and 30 Day Listing Launch
“The Denver 100 intellectual property rights and programs are for the sole benefit of The Denver 100 and may not be copied or reproduced.”
If you are investing in residential real estate– we can make your profits soar!
It would be a pleasure and an honor to serve you.
How’s the Market?
Denver Real Estate, APRIL, 2016
So, How’s the Market, April, 2016
All data taken from REColorado, on April 15, 2016. Denver, Colorado. All data taken from the 8 county Denver Metro Area only.
First Quarter 2016 Real Estate Review
- The first quarter of 2016 for real estate in Denver, CO experienced all of the same aggressiveness as the last 3 quarters of 2015. Bidding wars for houses, prices rising and inventory at historical lows for The Denver metro area
- There are currently 5468 Active Single Family and Condominiums as of today. For the 1st QTR of 2015 compared to 1st QTR 2016 the total number of listings taken is 1% lower today but the total inventory is 6% higher indicating a normal growing spring inventory.
- At the end of 1st QTR 2015 the Average Price was $354,611 vs. the end of 1st QTR 2016 the Average Price is $387,547 at 9% increase in one year. Median price went from $312,000 to $340,000 or a 9% increase indicating there just are not many lower priced homes on the market today.
Contact Tim, The Mozart of Real Estate
Cell 303.669.2676 ♪ Office 303.708.8192 ♪ Email Tim@TimHoyman.com
The Denver 100’s Real Estate agent top producer
20 years professional experience ♪ Closing 500+ homes
Licensed Colorado Real Estate Broker
He will orchestrate the buying/selling of your real estate with his finely tuned knowledge of; relevant market trends, maximizing Internet and online state-of-the-art high traffic exposure, expertise in negotiating skills, attention to every detail with trust and confidence, resulting in top dollar for his client.
Tim serves as the President of the Board of Directors for the Sensory Processing Disorder Foundation, and Chair of the Grievance Committee for the Aurora Association of Realtors. He is a 20 year member of the Littleton Symphony, and has dedicated 20 years of life in the Colorado Army National Guard.
Tim gives back to his community, clients and service providers. Check out Tim’s Facebook page to see some of his “client appreciation” events.
30 Day Listing Launch a success
Chris and Carrie
My Realtor is my MVP
Tim Hoyman, my Realtor is by far my MVP… Tim’s experience, his attention to detail, and patients has been incredible. Tim has closed my last 5 transactions and I look forward to many more.
Tim’s website @ timhoyman.com is professional, and very helpful to anyone interested in buying a single family home. Or buying multiple properties as investments.
Give Tim your business, and you will be thrilled."
Real Estate Investor
Tim is the complete resource
He helped us shop the market thoroughly
Tim’s expertise was phenomenal, the BEST Realtor I know!
my husband and I buy two properties and sell one. He has helped several of
our friends purchase properties as well. In all cases his expertise was
phenomenal. What I appreciated most is his dedication to his client. He
keeps them informed throughout the entire process, manages their
expectations, goes out of his way to be available and show properties and
offers advice with respect and courtesy. He makes a sometimes difficult and
frustrating process seem easy! Tim will always be my realtor of choice!"