Congratulations to Tim Hoyman, The Mozart of Real Estate, recently nominated 5280 Five Star Real Estate Agent, 2015!
Providing more to your personalized service in buying your dream property or selling it.
- Receive current Denver housing market trends along with lots of jazzy Real Estate tips
- We offer advanced online technology putting you in “the know” of upcoming listings and pricing
- Dates and deadlines are communicated throughout the buying/selling process
- You won’t miss a beat with our personally screened service providers “Denver Home Run Team”
- Trusted contacts in the Title and Mortgage industry for smooth transactions
- Locate your finely tuned dream home with affordable payments at your fingertips with our automated search engine home finder
- Ask us about our Exclusive Marketing and 30 Day Listing Launch
If you are investing in residential real estate– we can make your profits soar!
It would be a pleasure and an honor to serve you.
How’s the Market?
Denver Real Estate, MARCH, 2015.
What you need to know:
The Real Estate Market is Continuing on the Upswing in Denver.
- Absorption Rates for single family and condos stand at barely a 1 month’s supply of homes for March 2015 based upon a projected 56,000+ homes closed in 2014.
- Prices have risen year over year for the fourth year in a row.
- We have multiple offer scenarios for homes priced below $800,000 in Denver.
- Luxury homes priced above 1 million dollars inventory has dropped. Although slower in sales than lower priced properties, the overall luxury market is much improved over 2 years ago.
- To determine the direction of housing in your neighborhood, watch the absorption rates as real estate is a very localized in trending the sold data.
- Watch the Inventory of Properties for Sale!
- Total Inventory continues a historically low levels and stands at 4772 condo and single family homes on March 13, 2015.
- The total number of listing taken in 2015 is less than 1% higher than last year. If the inventory does not rise like a typical spring season, prices will continue to rise.
- The Median Price of a Home rose 14.8% year over year.
Watch the Number of Properties Selling to Predict the Future!
- Prices for single family homes priced between 0 and $250000 is at an all-time low causing entry level buyers to be in bidding wars for homes at the starter home level.
- Sold Data is decreasing year over year due to lack of inventory.
- Average Days on the Market in February 2015 are 39 days. Short Marketing Times makes for a brisker sales in the future.
What should Buyers do in today’s market?
- Be ready to move when the advantage is in your corner to get a good price, terms or time on your next home.
- Consider pre-inspection on properties to better position your offer.
- Time is a critical term for sellers’, try to match their time to get a better price.
What should Sellers do in today’s market?
- Know the numbers in your neighborhood for absorption to better position your home.
- Since rents are attracting high rental rates, consider renting your current home and move up to your dream home and get a deal.
- Always be the best conditioned home in your neighborhood.
Want to learn more, contact Tim at 303.669.2676
Contact Tim, The Mozart of Real Estate
Cell 303.669.2676 ♪ Office 303.708.8192 ♪ Email Tim@TimHoyman.com
The Denver 100’s Real Estate agent top producer
20 years professional experience ♪ Closing 500+ homes
Licensed Colorado Real Estate Broker
He will orchestrate the buying/selling of your real estate with his finely tuned knowledge of; relevant market trends, maximizing Internet and online state-of-the-art high traffic exposure, expertise in negotiating skills, attention to every detail with trust and confidence, resulting in top dollar for his client.
Tim serves as the President of the Board of Directors for the Sensory Processing Disorder Foundation, and Chair of the Grievance Committee for the Aurora Association of Realtors. He is a 20 year member of the Littleton Symphony, and has dedicated 20 years of life in the Colorado Army National Guard.
Tim gives back to his community, clients and service providers. Check out Tim’s Facebook page to see some of his “client appreciation” events.
30 Day Listing Launch a success
Chris and Carrie
My Realtor is my MVP
Tim Hoyman, my Realtor is by far my MVP… Tim’s experience, his attention to detail, and patients has been incredible. Tim has closed my last 5 transactions and I look forward to many more.
Tim’s website @ timhoyman.com is professional, and very helpful to anyone interested in buying a single family home. Or buying multiple properties as investments.
Give Tim your business, and you will be thrilled."
Real Estate Investor
Tim is the complete resource
He helped us shop the market thoroughly