Congratulations to Tim Hoyman, The Mozart of Real Estate, recently nominated 5280 Five Star Real Estate Agent, 2015!
Big News: The Denver 100 LLC wins 2015 SMDRA Diamond Circle Award. This “prestigious Diamond Circle Club Membership award goes to all of the REALTORS® whose pursuit of excellence has placed them above and beyond their peers.”
Providing more to your personalized service in buying your dream property or selling it.
- Receive current Denver housing market trends along with lots of jazzy Real Estate tips
- We offer advanced online technology putting you in “the know” of upcoming listings and pricing
- Dates and deadlines are communicated throughout the buying/selling process
- You won’t miss a beat with our personally screened service providers “Denver Home Run Team”
- Trusted contacts in the Title and Mortgage industry for smooth transactions
- Locate your finely tuned dream home with affordable payments at your fingertips with our automated search engine home finder
- Ask us about our Exclusive Marketing and 30 Day Listing Launch
If you are investing in residential real estate– we can make your profits soar!
It would be a pleasure and an honor to serve you.
How’s the Market?
Denver Real Estate, JUNE, 2015.
All data taken from REColorado on June 10, 2015 for the 8 county Denver Metro Area.
What you need to know:
How Hot is Denver Real Estate?
- Average Price of both Single Family homes and Condominium homes Year over Year in May has increased to $374,890 a 12% increase.
- Inventory for May 2015 decreased by 17% year over year. When supply goes down prices go……. In fact, the number of new listings taken for single family homes was 5535 down 4% from a year ago. Fewer sellers are placing their homes on the market.
- The Average Sold Price of a Single Family home in May increased 4% in one month from April to $416,495.
- Days on the Market to Sell a Home decreased by 30% from May of 2014.
- The average price of a condominium is $262.657 an increase of 15% since last May.
- We are on a pace to sell 57,981 homes and condo’s in Denver for 2015. With 6235 total homes and condo’s on the market that is a 1.29 month supply of homes for the 8 county metro area. A 6 month supply would suggest an equal number of buyers and sellers.Can The Aggressive Sellers’ Market Continue through 2015?Three Factors to Watch for the balance of 2015:
- Interest rates for mortgages remain at low levels. The Federal Reserve, FNMA, NAR and most economist would suggest rates will rise the balance of the year to upper approximately 4.75% to 5%. This will hurt the buying power of buyers to continue bidding wars on lower priced homes and will create more inventory. However, we encourage buyers to buy know, as interest rates rise, your buyer power decreases and there is no fact supporting prices to reduce at this time.
- Inventory will continue to be a historically low levels. This problem is compounded by several factors:
- Current Homeowners are enjoying their low interest rate payments and will not move.
- The lack of inventory keeps sellers off the market because they cannot find a home to move to, but we have answers for this dilemma.
- Incomes have not kept pace with home appreciation pricing some sellers out of the market for the short term.
- Employment growth and stability in the overall economy bodes well for Denver housing to continue at the same pace for at least 4-6 months. Sellers will have the upper hand in the price ranges with inventory levels below 2 months of supply.
Today’s market offers a very unique opportunity in that the price ranges of homes below $500,000, as these properties are rising in price rapidly and homes in selected suburban homes priced above $1 million are not rising at the same pace or at all. The buyer in the luxury market can really get a great value by purchasing in the next 90 to 180 days. This window will close as inventory in the luxury market continues to decrease.
What Should Buyers Do in Today’s Market?
- Be Ready To Buy! Homes below $500,000 are moving quickly.
- Know you will not have much room for negotiations during inspections. Understand the condition of your new purchase very well.
- Real estate is a very localized product to neighborhoods. Study the data from the area you want to live and compare the research for that neighborhood over time to understand the trends.
What Should Sellers do in Today’s Market?
- Be positioned as the best conditioned home. You will get top dollar this way.
- Appraisals haven’t yet caught up with the buyer willingness to pay higher than list prices. Have a strong strategy to get your home appraised before taking it off the market on the highest offer.
- Make your home front sparkle from the street to attract the most traffic as best you can.
Want to learn more, contact Tim at 303.669.2676
Contact Tim, The Mozart of Real Estate
Cell 303.669.2676 ♪ Office 303.708.8192 ♪ Email Tim@TimHoyman.com
The Denver 100’s Real Estate agent top producer
20 years professional experience ♪ Closing 500+ homes
Licensed Colorado Real Estate Broker
He will orchestrate the buying/selling of your real estate with his finely tuned knowledge of; relevant market trends, maximizing Internet and online state-of-the-art high traffic exposure, expertise in negotiating skills, attention to every detail with trust and confidence, resulting in top dollar for his client.
Tim serves as the President of the Board of Directors for the Sensory Processing Disorder Foundation, and Chair of the Grievance Committee for the Aurora Association of Realtors. He is a 20 year member of the Littleton Symphony, and has dedicated 20 years of life in the Colorado Army National Guard.
Tim gives back to his community, clients and service providers. Check out Tim’s Facebook page to see some of his “client appreciation” events.
30 Day Listing Launch a success
Chris and Carrie
My Realtor is my MVP
Tim Hoyman, my Realtor is by far my MVP… Tim’s experience, his attention to detail, and patients has been incredible. Tim has closed my last 5 transactions and I look forward to many more.
Tim’s website @ timhoyman.com is professional, and very helpful to anyone interested in buying a single family home. Or buying multiple properties as investments.
Give Tim your business, and you will be thrilled."
Real Estate Investor
Tim is the complete resource
He helped us shop the market thoroughly
Tim’s expertise was phenomenal, the BEST Realtor I know!
my husband and I buy two properties and sell one. He has helped several of
our friends purchase properties as well. In all cases his expertise was
phenomenal. What I appreciated most is his dedication to his client. He
keeps them informed throughout the entire process, manages their
expectations, goes out of his way to be available and show properties and
offers advice with respect and courtesy. He makes a sometimes difficult and
frustrating process seem easy! Tim will always be my realtor of choice!"