Congratulations to Tim Hoyman, The Mozart of Real Estate, recently nominated 5280 Five Star Real Estate Agent, 2015!
Big News: The Denver 100 LLC wins 2015 SMDRA Diamond Circle Award. This “prestigious Diamond Circle Club Membership award goes to all of the REALTORS® whose pursuit of excellence has placed them above and beyond their peers.”
Providing more to your personalized service in buying your dream property or selling it.
- Receive current Denver housing market trends along with lots of jazzy Real Estate tips
- We offer advanced online technology putting you in “the know” of upcoming listings and pricing
- Dates and deadlines are communicated throughout the buying/selling process
- You won’t miss a beat with our personally screened service providers “Denver Home Run Team”
- Trusted contacts in the Title and Mortgage industry for smooth transactions
- Locate your finely tuned dream home with affordable payments at your fingertips with our automated search engine home finder
- Ask us about our Exclusive Marketing and 30 Day Listing Launch
If you are investing in residential real estate– we can make your profits soar!
It would be a pleasure and an honor to serve you.
How’s the Market?
Denver Real Estate, APRIL, 2015.
What you need to know:
The Real Estate Market is Continuing on the Upswing in Denver.
- The first quarter of 2015 for real estate in Denver, CO experienced all of the same aggressiveness as the last 3 quarters of 2014. Bidding wars for houses, prices rising and inventory at historical lows for The Denver metro area
- There are currently 5166 Active Single Family and Condominiums as of today. For the 1st QTR of 2014 compared to 1st QTR 2015 the total number of listings taken is 2% higher today but the total inventory is 24% lower indicating an aggressive buyer pool.
- At the end of 1st QTR 2014 the Average Price was $309,522 vs. the end of 1st QTR 2015 the Average Price is $354,580 at 14.6% increase in one year. Median price went from $264,500 to $312,000 or an 18% increase indicating there just are not many lower priced homes on the market today.
- The Days on the Market in 1st QTR 2014 was 47. Today it’s 33 or a 33.6% decrease in time on the market.
- What Does the Denvers Future Hold for Real Estate?
- Appreciation to continue at a slower rate.
- Interest Rates will rise in toward the end of the year causing housing inventory to increase.
- The opportunity to move up to your dream home could not be at a better time than NOW!
What Should Buyers Do in Today’s Market?
- Be Ready To Buy! Be pre-approved to make a competitive offer.
- Know you will not have much room for negotiations during inspections. Understand the condition of your new purchase very well.
- Real estate is very localized to neighborhoods. Study the data from the area you want to live and compare the research for that neighborhood over time to understand the trends.
What Should Sellers do in Today’s Market?
- Be positioned as the best conditioned home. You will get top dollar this way.
- Appraisals haven’t quite caught up with the buyer willingness to pay. Have a strong strategy to get your home appraised before taking it off the market on the highest offer.
- It’s April, make your home front sparkle from the street to attract the most traffic possible in the first few days and get some of that winter look off as things green up!!! This is when you will obtain the best offers.
- Want to learn more, contact Tim at 303.669.2676
Contact Tim, The Mozart of Real Estate
Cell 303.669.2676 ♪ Office 303.708.8192 ♪ Email Tim@TimHoyman.com
The Denver 100’s Real Estate agent top producer
20 years professional experience ♪ Closing 500+ homes
Licensed Colorado Real Estate Broker
He will orchestrate the buying/selling of your real estate with his finely tuned knowledge of; relevant market trends, maximizing Internet and online state-of-the-art high traffic exposure, expertise in negotiating skills, attention to every detail with trust and confidence, resulting in top dollar for his client.
Tim serves as the President of the Board of Directors for the Sensory Processing Disorder Foundation, and Chair of the Grievance Committee for the Aurora Association of Realtors. He is a 20 year member of the Littleton Symphony, and has dedicated 20 years of life in the Colorado Army National Guard.
Tim gives back to his community, clients and service providers. Check out Tim’s Facebook page to see some of his “client appreciation” events.
30 Day Listing Launch a success
Chris and Carrie
My Realtor is my MVP
Tim Hoyman, my Realtor is by far my MVP… Tim’s experience, his attention to detail, and patients has been incredible. Tim has closed my last 5 transactions and I look forward to many more.
Tim’s website @ timhoyman.com is professional, and very helpful to anyone interested in buying a single family home. Or buying multiple properties as investments.
Give Tim your business, and you will be thrilled."
Real Estate Investor
Tim is the complete resource
He helped us shop the market thoroughly