Congratulations to Tim Hoyman, The Mozart of Real Estate, recently nominated 5280 Five Star Real Estate Agent, 2015!
Big News: The Denver 100 LLC wins 2015 SMDRA Diamond Circle Award. This “prestigious Diamond Circle Club Membership award goes to all of the REALTORS® whose pursuit of excellence has placed them above and beyond their peers.”
Providing more to your personalized service in buying your dream property or selling it.
- Receive current Denver housing market trends along with lots of jazzy Real Estate tips
- We offer advanced online technology putting you in “the know” of upcoming listings and pricing
- Dates and deadlines are communicated throughout the buying/selling process
- You won’t miss a beat with our personally screened service providers “Denver Home Run Team”
- Trusted contacts in the Title and Mortgage industry for smooth transactions
- Locate your finely tuned dream home with affordable payments at your fingertips with our automated search engine home finder
- Ask us about our Exclusive Marketing and 30 Day Listing Launch
“The Denver 100 intellectual property rights and programs are for the sole benefit of The Denver 100 and may not be copied or reproduced.”
If you are investing in residential real estate– we can make your profits soar!
It would be a pleasure and an honor to serve you.
How’s the Market?
Denver Real Estate, NOVEMBER, 2015
So, How’s the Market, November 19, 2015
All data taken from REColorado on November 18, 2015 for the 8 county Denver Metro Area.
Has Denver’s Real Estate Market Gotten Very Expensive for the Average Buyer?
Yes, here’s why!
- Average Price of both Single Family homes and Condominium homes Year over Year in October was $361,867. We are starting see prices flattening as there was a meteoric rise of 12% increase year over year which is somewhat unsustainable.
- Inventory for November 2015 increased 7% over October 2014. This means the pace of sales will start to slow down as buyer have more choices.
- The number of homes closed in October 2014 was 4,644 compared to 5,136 in October 2015 or a 10% decrease in closings.
- Days on the Market to Sell a Home rose 13% from the previous month and in our opinion will rise from the current 27 average days to contracting.
- The median price of a single family home in Denver has risen 14% year over year to $343,000. This is an unsustainable number and prices will slow down moving forward.
- The median price of Condo’s continues to increase with buyers moving to attached homes as prices are better. Current median price of an attached home is $214,500.
The anticipated slowdown of housing sales in the 4th quarter and first quarter of the year is seasonal, however it is also a result of: 1. Individual incomes not keeping pace with the increase in the pricing of homes over the last 36 months in Denver, 2. An increased inventory and 3. An increase in interest rates that are predicted moving forward.
Here’s how Denver fares against other cities prices and average incomes to qualify for a home in each market from a chart provided by HSH.com. Clearly Denver is one of the more expensive housing markets in America because there has not been an entry level priced product enter the marketplace for quite some time. This lack of entry level homes, such as the lack of condominiums being constructed, has pushed the buyers to higher levels or to renting.
Contact Tim, The Mozart of Real Estate
Cell 303.669.2676 ♪ Office 303.708.8192 ♪ Email Tim@TimHoyman.com
The Denver 100’s Real Estate agent top producer
20 years professional experience ♪ Closing 500+ homes
Licensed Colorado Real Estate Broker
He will orchestrate the buying/selling of your real estate with his finely tuned knowledge of; relevant market trends, maximizing Internet and online state-of-the-art high traffic exposure, expertise in negotiating skills, attention to every detail with trust and confidence, resulting in top dollar for his client.
Tim serves as the President of the Board of Directors for the Sensory Processing Disorder Foundation, and Chair of the Grievance Committee for the Aurora Association of Realtors. He is a 20 year member of the Littleton Symphony, and has dedicated 20 years of life in the Colorado Army National Guard.
Tim gives back to his community, clients and service providers. Check out Tim’s Facebook page to see some of his “client appreciation” events.
30 Day Listing Launch a success
Chris and Carrie
My Realtor is my MVP
Tim Hoyman, my Realtor is by far my MVP… Tim’s experience, his attention to detail, and patients has been incredible. Tim has closed my last 5 transactions and I look forward to many more.
Tim’s website @ timhoyman.com is professional, and very helpful to anyone interested in buying a single family home. Or buying multiple properties as investments.
Give Tim your business, and you will be thrilled."
Real Estate Investor
Tim is the complete resource
He helped us shop the market thoroughly
Tim’s expertise was phenomenal, the BEST Realtor I know!
my husband and I buy two properties and sell one. He has helped several of
our friends purchase properties as well. In all cases his expertise was
phenomenal. What I appreciated most is his dedication to his client. He
keeps them informed throughout the entire process, manages their
expectations, goes out of his way to be available and show properties and
offers advice with respect and courtesy. He makes a sometimes difficult and
frustrating process seem easy! Tim will always be my realtor of choice!"