Congratulations to Tim Hoyman, The Mozart of Real Estate, recently nominated 5280 Five Star Real Estate Agent, 2015!
Providing more to your personalized service in buying your dream property or selling it.
- Receive current Denver housing market trends along with lots of jazzy Real Estate tips
- We offer advanced online technology putting you in “the know” of upcoming listings and pricing
- Dates and deadlines are communicated throughout the buying/selling process
- You won’t miss a beat with our personally screened service providers “Denver Home Run Team”
- Trusted contacts in the Title and Mortgage industry for smooth transactions
- Locate your finely tuned dream home with affordable payments at your fingertips with our automated search engine home finder
- Ask us about our Exclusive Marketing and 30 Day Listing Launch
If you are investing in residential real estate– we can make your profits soar!
It would be a pleasure and an honor to serve you.
How’s the Market?
Denver Real Estate, FEBRUARY 2015.
What you need to know:
How Hot is Denver Real Estate?
- February 2015 has the lowest inventory of single family and condo recorded for the last 30 years. Total Active listings today is reporting 5152 compared to 6981 12 months ago.
- Due to the lower inventory, the number of closed properties has decreased 11% from January 2014. This year there were 2497 Single Family and Condo’s closed compared to 2811 one year ago.
- Single Family homes closed, decreased by 17% over last January. Decrease in sales primarily due to sellers not willing to enter the market –equity for the first time in 8 years, and low mortgage payments.
- Single family home average price today is $366,173 it was $329,311 a year ago. An 11% increase.
- Condos average price is $234,743 compared to $205,112 one year ago. An increase of 14%.
- Days on the Market decreased 30% & today stands at 39 days.
Can The Aggressive Sellers’ Market Continue through 2015?
Three Factors to Watch in 2015:
- Interest rates for mortgages remain at low levels.
- Obtaining a loan is easier for buyers with lower down payment type loans (were not available 24 months ago).
- Employment growth & stability bodes well for Denver housing and will continue at least 4-6 months. Overall, the market will decrease in units closed from 2014.
What Should Buyers Do in Today’s Market?
- Be Ready To Buy! Homes below $500,000 are moving quickly.
- Know you will not have much room for negotiations during inspections.
- Real estate is a very localized product to neighborhoods.
What Should Sellers do in Today’s Market?
Call Tim for additional details about “How’s the Market”
303-669-2676 direct line.
All data taken from REColorado on February 15, 2015 for the 8 county Denver Metro Area.
Contact Tim, The Mozart of Real Estate
Cell 303.669.2676 ♪ Office 303.708.8192 ♪ Email Tim@TimHoyman.com
The Denver 100’s Real Estate agent top producer
20 years professional experience ♪ Closing 500+ homes
Licensed Colorado Real Estate Broker
He will orchestrate the buying/selling of your real estate with his finely tuned knowledge of; relevant market trends, maximizing Internet and online state-of-the-art high traffic exposure, expertise in negotiating skills, attention to every detail with trust and confidence, resulting in top dollar for his client.
Tim serves as the President of the Board of Directors for the Sensory Processing Disorder Foundation, and Chair of the Grievance Committee for the Aurora Association of Realtors. He is a 20 year member of the Littleton Symphony, and has dedicated 20 years of life in the Colorado Army National Guard.
Tim gives back to his community, clients and service providers. Check out Tim’s Facebook page to see some of his “client appreciation” events.
30 Day Listing Launch a success
Chris and Carrie
My Realtor is my MVP
Tim Hoyman, my Realtor is by far my MVP… Tim’s experience, his attention to detail, and patients has been incredible. Tim has closed my last 5 transactions and I look forward to many more.
Tim’s website @ timhoyman.com is professional, and very helpful to anyone interested in buying a single family home. Or buying multiple properties as investments.
Give Tim your business, and you will be thrilled."
Real Estate Investor
Tim is the complete resource
He helped us shop the market thoroughly