Providing more to your personalized service in buying your dream property or selling it.
- Receive current Denver housing market trends along with lots of jazzy Real Estate tips
- We offer advanced online technology putting you in “the know” of upcoming listings and pricing
- Dates and deadlines are communicated throughout the buying/selling process
- You won’t miss a beat with our personally screened service providers “Denver Home Run Team”
- Trusted contacts in the Title and Mortgage industry for smooth transactions
- Locate your finely tuned dream home with affordable payments at your fingertips with our automated search engine home finder
- Ask us about our Exclusive Marketing and 30 Day Listing Launch
If you are investing in residential real estate– we can make your profits soar!
It would be a pleasure and an honor to serve you.
How’s the Market?
Denver Real Estate, OCTOBER 2014.
What you need to know:
- Listing inventory is 19% less today than 12 months ago.
- The number of properties sold YTD in 2014 over 2013 has decreased 3%.
- The average price of a home in September 2014 has increased 5% over September of 2013.
- The slowing down of the housing sold data is a result of three factors:
- The Buyer pool or wave of buyers is slowing down due to seasonality and lack of affordable inventory meaning the average sold price of a home at $323,209 has hit a level buyers are not as eager to move forward.
- Buyers income has not kept pace with housing appreciation.
- Lack of inventory in areas causes current homeowners to hold off from selling as they may not be able to replace their existing home with what they want.
*All data taken from Metrolist, Inc., on October 13, 2014
Contact Tim, The Mozart of Real Estate
Cell 303.669.2676 ♪ Office 303.708.8192 ♪ Email Tim@TimHoyman.com
Whether you are buying your dream home or selling one, Tim Hoyman makes it happen.
The Denver 100’s Real Estate agent top producer
20 years professional experience ♪ Closing 500+ homes
Licensed Colorado Real Estate Broker
He will orchestrate the buying/selling of your real estate with his finely tuned knowledge of; relevant market trends, maximizing Internet and online state-of-the-art high traffic exposure, expertise in negotiating skills, attention to every detail with trust and confidence, resulting in top dollar for his client.
Tim serves as the President of the Board of Directors for the Sensory Processing Disorder Foundation, and Chair of the Grievance Committee for the Aurora Association of Realtors. He is a 20 year member of the Littleton Symphony, and has dedicated 20 years of life in the Colorado Army National Guard.
My Realtor is my MVP
Tim Hoyman, my Realtor is by far my MVP… Tim’s experience, his attention to detail, and patients has been incredible. Tim has closed my last 5 transactions and I look forward to many more.
Tim’s website @ timhoyman.com is professional, and very helpful to anyone interested in buying a single family home. Or buying multiple properties as investments.
Give Tim your business, and you will be thrilled."
Real Estate Investor
30 Day Listing Launch a success
Chris and Carrie
Tim is the complete resource