Providing more to your personalized service in buying your dream property or selling it.
- Receive current Denver housing market trends along with lots of jazzy Real Estate tips
- We offer advanced online technology putting you in “the know” of upcoming listings and pricing
- Dates and deadlines are communicated throughout the buying/selling process
- You won’t miss a beat with our personally screened service providers “Denver Home Run Team”
- Trusted contacts in the Title and Mortgage industry for smooth transactions
- Locate your finely tuned dream home with affordable payments at your fingertips with our automated search engine home finder
- Ask us about our Exclusive Marketing and 30 Day Listing Launch
If you are investing in residential real estate– we can make your profits soar!
It would be a pleasure and an honor to serve you.
How’s the Market?
Denver Real Estate, NOVEMBER 2014.
What you need to know:
- Denver Housing Inventory is 23% lower today than 12 months ago. This reduction in inventory will continue to make the Denver housing market see prices continue to rise.
- Median prices in Denver have risen 10% year over year.
- What Should Seller Do in This Market?
- With the lower inventory, check to see how your neighborhood inventory stacks up against the marketplace. If you have lower than a 4 month supply of homes, list it NOW.
- Holiday times do have buyers who are serious about buying. Take advantage of lower competition in your area and price range.
- If you choose to market your home during the holidays, consider a more modest holiday décor.
What Should Buyer Do in This Market?
- Be an “Approved Buyer” in the eyes of a lender. This will help you better position your a offer to a seller.
- Looking for a deal, consider new housing that the builder wants to move
- Make a good package when offering in a competitive market by removing/completing contingencies prior to making an offer.
*All data taken from Metrolist, Inc., on October 13, 2014
Contact Tim, The Mozart of Real Estate
Cell 303.669.2676 ♪ Office 303.708.8192 ♪ Email Tim@TimHoyman.com
The Denver 100’s Real Estate agent top producer
20 years professional experience ♪ Closing 500+ homes
Licensed Colorado Real Estate Broker
He will orchestrate the buying/selling of your real estate with his finely tuned knowledge of; relevant market trends, maximizing Internet and online state-of-the-art high traffic exposure, expertise in negotiating skills, attention to every detail with trust and confidence, resulting in top dollar for his client.
Tim serves as the President of the Board of Directors for the Sensory Processing Disorder Foundation, and Chair of the Grievance Committee for the Aurora Association of Realtors. He is a 20 year member of the Littleton Symphony, and has dedicated 20 years of life in the Colorado Army National Guard.
Tim gives back to his community, clients and service providers. Check out Tim’s Facebook page to see some of his “client appreciation” events.
My Realtor is my MVP
Tim Hoyman, my Realtor is by far my MVP… Tim’s experience, his attention to detail, and patients has been incredible. Tim has closed my last 5 transactions and I look forward to many more.
Tim’s website @ timhoyman.com is professional, and very helpful to anyone interested in buying a single family home. Or buying multiple properties as investments.
Give Tim your business, and you will be thrilled."
Real Estate Investor
30 Day Listing Launch a success
Chris and Carrie
Tim is the complete resource
He helped us shop the market thoroughly